2) At the time of registration the User must be at least eighteen years old. SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to refuse service/registration to any person at any point of time without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
3) User agrees that the services once subscribed to by the User is not refundable and all amount(s) paid shall stand appropriated.
4) Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
5) SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED authorizes User to view and access of the content available on or from the web-site solely for their personal use. The contents of the web-site and of all other websites under SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED's control, whether partial or otherwise such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other contents as well as compilation of contents (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly), are property of SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED and are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. Unauthorized use of such Content will be violation of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED. User may not sell or modify the said content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use such Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED's Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. User shall not copy or adapt the SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED code that the SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED creates to generate any Content or the pages making up any of its web-site which is also protected by the SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED's copyright.
6) User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and passwords. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities happening under his/her Username whether authorized or not. User agrees to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account and Password.
7) SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, discontinue or terminate the Services of the web-site or reject any or all entries/blogs at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and without any liability to the User.
8) User shall be responsible for use of the web-site, for any entries/posts/blog that he/she uploads/makes, and for any consequences arising thereof. The User agrees that he/she shall use the web-site in accordance with all laws, rules and regulations, as applicable from time to time, including without limitation IT laws and laws relating to unfair competition, antidiscrimination, false advertising and defamation. The User further agrees that the usage of web-site by the User shall not violate any third party rights including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Right of Privacy and Right of Publicity. In addition to above, the User agrees that User shall not use web-site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED's content, that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. Any violation of any of the foregoing, including the terms and conditions mentioned herein shall result in immediate termination of this Agreement, Moreover, SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to seek damages from any such User to the extent permitted by law.
9) Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of web-site, including, without limitation the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to web-site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
10) The contents of specific postings made by the User are posted and are the responsibility of the User who makes such postings. Though SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to filter out postings which may carry offensive, harmful, inaccurate, pornographic content or content which infringes on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or any rights of publicity or privacy or is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing or is indecent and contains any viruses, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information or otherwise inappropriate content, it does not take any responsibility for such content and/or for deceptive, mislabeled or defamatory content. SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED merely provides a platform to access the content posted by the Users by using the Services of the web-site. The Users are expected to take necessary precautions and comply with various provisions of laws while uploading any contents on the web-site.
11) However, SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED specifically prohibits the posting of User's content which provides the following and/or has the effect of the following. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content. The User Content:-11.1) is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;11.2) harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another group or individual;11.3) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";11.4) promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous or which amounts to contempt of any judicial authority;11.5) promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized use of any copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;11.6) contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;11.7) displays or links to obscene, indecent pornographic, material of any kind;11.8) provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
12) SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve and/or disclose the personal information of the User including the content of the postings/blogs if the same is required:13.1) in order to comply with any court judgment/decree/order/directive,13.2) by any legal/government authority;13.3) by applicable law;13.4) by professional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representatives of SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED in connection with this Agreement or otherwise;13.5) for investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws;13.6) for investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation;13.7) for responding to service support requests, or13.8) for protecting the rights, property or safety of SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
13) SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to store and process the personal information provided by the User in India or any other country where SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED or its agents/representatives/group companies maintain storage and processing facilities and the User by using the services herein consents to any such transfer of information outside India without prior notice
14) SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for deletion and/or failure to transmit or store any postings/blogs posted by the User by using the Services herein or personal information provided by the User or any other communication maintained by the Service. Further, SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to create limits on use of the said Service and storage at its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever and without giving any prior notice.
15) SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED does not warrant that web-site will operate without any technical error and is free from any computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any consequences, claims, damages, costs etc. arising out of any of the above-said reasons or due to any force majure factors and/or due to any reasons beyond the control of SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED. SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links used on the web-site.
16) SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights herein.
17) All SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED trade names, trademarks, logos, domain names including without limitation www.salasarsrm.com, all content on salasarsrm.com, are the exclusive property of SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED and the User shall not use the same without the prior written permission of SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED.
19) The User agrees to indemnify SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED and its directors, employees and agents against any third party claim, action, suit or proceeding resulting from his use of the Services herein or arising out of the Content submitted, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available by the User while using the web-site, or use of the web-site by the User in violation of these terms & conditions or violation of any third party rights by the User.
20) SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or revise these terms & conditions at any point of time, without prior notice and the User agrees to be bound by such amendments or revisions. It is therefore suggested that the User must periodically review the updated version of these terms & conditions at www.salasarsrm.com
21) All the disputes arising between the User and SALASAR CORE SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts/Tribunals at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.